What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to reverse the biological “clocks” in your skin and transform tired, dull and even sagging skin
- Learn how to instantly remove any ideas you might have about skin care being an “outside in” process
- Restore thinning skin on the hands, face and neck into thicker, firmer and more plump appearance
- Reverse sun damage like sun spots and blotchiness on the neck, chest and face
- Tighten sagging areas in the jawline, neck, and eyelids
- Create fuller lips, prevent stretch marks
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Beauty Food Bible scores 71.93/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://beautyfoodbible.com/go/index2.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: beautyfoodbible.com you’ll also be taken through to beautyfoodbible.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)